An upcoming free webinar will explore some of the latest findings in local youth sport.
Presented by Aktive, Sport NZ’s and Auckland Council’s strategic partner in Auckland, the free online session will discuss the results of research compiled over the past two years of looking into intermediate and secondary school sport structures, athlete development practices, and the assistance needed for teachers, coaches, managers and officials involved in sport. Aktive’s secondary schools manager, Richard Rangi will be presenting the ‘Youth Sport Report findings 2019 – 2020’.
The free webinar, to be held on Friday 25 June from 9-9.45am, will cover:
- How schools can improve participation (based on good practice examples from across Tāmaki Makaurau)
- Barriers for rangatahi (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- What rangatahi want from sport (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- The impact of COVID-19 on participation (based on School Sport NZ census data)
- Future strategic thinking.
Rangi said, “We hope you and your team can join us for an interesting and interactive virtual session on youth sport.”
To register visit: https://aktive.org.nz/events-workshops/youth-sport-project-webinar/register/ or for further information email [email protected]